Want to know what we can do for you? Please use this form to contact our team.
UCS Technologies employ skilled team members who are committed to delivering great service to our customers throughout the UK and Ireland. Think you could add something to our team? View our current job vacancies below.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Job Summary: Electrician
Field Engineer required to install, Solar PV Arrays, EV Chargers & other electrical installations on projects within the UK which may involve working away from home on occasion. Other duties when not undertaking electrical installations include Structured Cabling (DATA) Audio Visual & TV wiring.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Assess the parts needed for Solar PV installations and repairs
· Installation of EV Chargers and Battery Storage
· Installation of small power, such as ring main circuits etc.
· Conduct routine maintenance and testing on Solar PV installations and EV installations
· Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
· Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions
· Install electrical systems to 18th edition wiring regulations
· Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
· Install and remove data infrastructure cabling
· H&S at work
· Site Audit reports
· Where applicable, Vehicle Maintenance Declarations
· When not carrying out electrical installation the candidate to actively work on data installations, namely structured cabling, backbone wiring, and wireless network systems amongst other activities.
· Capable of running multi-building contracts and of demonstrating a working knowledge of all standards, directives, and regulations appertaining to the aforementioned tasks
· Capable of undertaking surveys of existing systems and making recommendations for improvements to the system for current performance and for future requirements
· Extensive knowledge of EU directives and British, European and International Standards
· A quality-focused approach to work
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Excellent communication skills
· Conscientious / Polite
· Reliable / Flexible
· Good Time Management
· Ability to work within a team
Working Hours: In accordance with UCS Technologies Terms & Conditions - typically 37.5 per week.
Essential Skills & Experience:
· 18th Edition qualified
· 2391-52 Electrical Inspection and Testing
· Knowledge of data cabling/ patching installations
· Previous Electrical Experience in a similar environment
· Ability to read, draw and understand site drawings
· CSCE or ECS equivalent certification
Desirable Skills & Experience
· 1st Aid
· Asbestos Awareness
· Manual Handling
· Working at Heights
£13.60 per hour depending on experience.
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We would welcome the opportunity to chat about how we can help you get more from your project regardless of size or time frame. Whether you want a free, no obligation consultation or just a quick chat please give us a call on 0845 9011 144
Or complete the form to contact UCS Renewables and we’ll get right back to you.